Username:
Password:
Remember Me [ Forgot? ]

Welcome to Amplified Airsoft, Please Login or Signup!

Moderators: SWAT A4, AndrewMp5k2012, SWAT Assassin, SWAT Enforcer, Lancer, SWAT Wolfhide, SWAT Immortal, SWAT Hornet, SWAT Raptor, Snyper1991, Ocelot, gnomerty, SWAT A42
Author Post
zhangwl
Fri Jul 28 2017, 09:40PM
Registered Member #2361

Sale Optimistic After Throwing Bullpen Session - RealGM Wiretap
Chris Sale threw his first bullpen session on Monday since going on the disabled list on April 21 with a flexor muscle strain in his left arm.

The left-hander threw 40 pitches at U.S. Cellular Field in what was considered a "light" bullpen session.

"I'm not going to sit here and lie to you - I feel much better than when we started this process nike air max 90 vt ireland ," Sale said. "I threw a bullpen today, got after it pretty good. There's nothing there today that made me think there should be any step backs or any setbacks."

Sale is on the disabled list for the first time in his career. He threw a career-high 127 pitches in his last outing against the Boston Red Sox.

The Chicago White Sox are optimistic that Sale can head out on a minor league rehab start in the next two weeks.

Braun Leaves Game With Tightness In Side - RealGM Wiretap

Ryan Braun left Thursday's game against the Atlanta Braves in the fifth inning with tightness in his right side.

Braun returned to the Milwaukee Brewers last week from a stint on the 15-day disabled list with a right oblique strain.

He is hitting .289 overall with seven homers and 19 RBIs.

Pettitte Caps Career With Complete Game - RealGM Wiretap

Andy Pettitte pitched a complete game at Minute Maid Field in Houston in the final start of his career on Saturday night.

Pettitte allowed just one earned run on five hits, striking out five and walking two in his first complete game since 2006.

"It's probably been about 15 years since he's done it nike air max 90 ultra se ireland ," Derek Jeter said. "I told him, 'He is probably going to go see Dr. Andrews after the game.' But I'm happy for him, that he was able to pitch like that in his last game."

Fans chanted the hometown left-hander's name after he finished off the last batter.

"I couldn't have dreamed of this to work out the way it did nike air max 90 ultra moire ireland ," Pettitte said. "I'm just so thankful, so blessed and fortunate. I just feel as if God worked this out exactly perfect. Another day that I'll never forget."

Pettitte finished his final season 11-11 with a 3.74 ERA. He never had a season in which he finished below .500. His career record ends up at 256-153.

Henderson Alvarez Throws No Hitter For Marlins - RealGM Wiretap

Henderson Alvarez threw a bizarre no-hitter for the Miami Marlins against the Detroit Tigers on Sunday afternoon.

Alvarez celebrated in the on-deck circle when the Marlins scored on a two-out wild pitch in the bottom of the ninth inning, allowing them to win 1-0.

He struck out four nike air max 90 flyknit ireland , walked one and hit a batter against a patchwork Tigers lineup on the last day of the season.

David Villa Becomes First Signing For NYCFC - RealGM Wiretap

David Villa has become the first official signing of New York City FC, joining the new MLS club on a three-year deal.

"I want to try to help MLS continue to grow and try to make New York City FC become the best team in the league," Villa said.

"It's a real honor that the people who have formed the club have focused their attention on me. I'm keen to do the best I can."

Villa joined Atlético from Barcelona last season.

He has won 94 caps for Spain nike air max 90 essential ireland , scoring 56 goals, and helped them win the 2008 European Championship and the 2010 World Cup.

New York City FC head coach Jason Kreis added: "David Villa is undoubtedly one of the most accomplished and best strikers in the world."

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF